Requests BABY RIRITO

May 12, 2022
I'm 99% sure I have everything from her before she stopped. What's the most used website here for uploading content?

K
Keyxen commented
I think bunkr’s the main website people host vids on now

F
Francuengrisuitaligermani commented
Can you shard the link to tge web

U
Uebok commented
aPffy659 please, don't leave us in the dark of the night, hero, come back 🙏

A
aPffy659 commented
Uploaded pictures, videos soon/eventually

May 12, 2022
Pictures from Patreon are done:

I saved/sorted it by post order. Two EXCELLENT examples (imo):
"09 - Feb 15 2021" is the 9th post overall.
"20 - May 3 2021 (1)" is the 20th post overall, and is the 1st picture for that post. In hindsight I should have saved these as #/# instead of (1), maybe another time if I have to reup the folder.

Currently "going through" the videos, it'll probably be two albums. One for random/short clips, the second will be the full videos. If you want me to sort the videos in a similar way as the pictures I can do so. I don't remember the exact upload dates, but since a good portion of the pictures she uploaded are screencaps of the videos I can probably do something like "01 - Jan 01 (Song Name/Whatever)" and "01 - Jan 02 (Song Name/Whatever)". Let me know what you all think.

Also, is anyone interested in me uploading her YouTube/Instagram stuff? I'm assuming yes, but I just thought I'd ask. Enjoy for now, see you all later!

Comment
May 12, 2022
Full videos:

Okay folks this is it, the wait is over! Approximately 6 GB, roughly 2 hours worth of videos! I thoroughly enjoyed these videos as she was uploading them and I guess it's time for me to not horde them anymore. I think the first two videos were uploaded in December, but I can't say for sure so I put Dec_Jan. There's two uploads of Carry Out, 3:52 and 3:55. No difference except for the length.

Some personal favorites of mine are Make Up Sex, Body, and. D&G She has a cute face (similar to Shuhua and/or Chaeryeong IMO), and a good body as well. Not the thickest but she has some jiggle. Another bonus is that she actually uploaded at least two videos per month so kudos to her in that regard. It was expensive in CAD but to me it was worth it because this will be the only time I'll stay subbed to someone's Patreon/OF (Miqri is an exception, she gets my sub once or twice per year).

With that being said, I hope you all enjoy!

PS Don't try to watch it all in one sitting XD

T
tornadodestroyparkinglot commented
I didn't find the complete video of 6G. The link you provided only has these few videos.

_202406181617322f7248f31186c353.md.jpg

A
Aoliloki commented
Can someone help me with the Bunkr links
It doesn't take me to Bunkr but redirects to this website only

T
Copy the link and paste it into your browser

T