Requests Bambinobecky

Hey guys! I'm sorry this isn't a content post, but I wanted to drop a quick announcement:

If anyone has any Becky fanhouse content they're afraid to share, please use to get rid of the user-id!! That way you can share her stuff safely.

It eliminates pretty much all of the watermarks, making the pics untraceable to your username (it doesn't work as well on certain textures in the image like towels and sheer underwear). It's free and easy to use!!

If there's any traces of your user-id remaining, use to manually get rid of them.

Usually just running them through should be fine.

If anyone has any questions about watermark removal (or wants me to do it for them) feel free to message me :)

Comment

WeakPassword

Feb 18, 2023
22/02/23:
holiday pictures that didn’t make the big fat CUT - speaking of holidays get me on the next easyjet aircraft pls sir

Comment

WeakPassword

Feb 18, 2023
04/03/23
got a request asking if there was any more blue top pics than just the one on my insta..

answer was YES SIR 🫡 whattaaa poser love ya xx

Comment
07/03/23
happy tuesday to those who celebrate xxx

*note from StrongPassword
I now have my proper account back, I was posting on a new one, WeakPasswor,' whilst I got it sorted*

Comment
11/03/23
got a new skirt…😇
🔒😋 first time posting a locked set, lemme know what else you’d like to see!💗

*note from StrongPassword
sorry about some of the blurring, the watermark remover has a difficult time sometimes so i had to edit manually which doesn't work as well*

S
StrongPassword commented
I just got it, I'm gonna give it a shot and maybe update my posts if the results are better. Thanks for the advice

J
Johnsmith423 commented
Honestly thank you for these posts, top work

A
Adrian2809 commented
any chance you got the newest locked set? Heard very good things about it

S
StrongPassword commented
its on its way, need to remove the watermarks