Requests BeeandBronto

full page up till now and a few ppv's.

Here you go people. Please be discreet with downloading, don't wanna lose the account.

4 Comments
S
Sirmarkyx commented
Those vids are becoming better and better. OMG.

Ashefar
Ashefar commented
That is right yeah and she is considering doing full nude if she gets enough subs, so it might get even more amazing. Wish her prices for ppv were a bit lower though, she does ask quite a lot at the moment. But if you buy her stuff from throne, amazon or whatever she comes up with herself, she does give you a very nice bundle as a thank you though which I haven't seen before and she is open to talk about a lot and reacts very quickly even when you don't tip.

J
Jezza99 commented
I was subbed to her for yonks way back in like late 2022 and I remember asking when she'd finally go fully nude in December last year and she said one she hits about 100 concurrent subs (her high sub count I ever saw was 44) she'd do full nudes and she had a massive spike from somewhere a few months back and has been sitting well above 100 for a few months. I followed up with her and she played it off as she "couldn't remember" so I provided the screenshot of the chat and then I got blocked and reported apparently because me screenshotting the chat was proof enough of me sharing her content elsewhere. Mind you in your link I can easily pick out 9 sets I got for her. So be careful swinging too much at her man, the end result was my email banned from ever making another account and account deleted. Just be careful brother she seems to be now getting greedy with the sub jump but awesome work!

Ashefar
Ashefar commented
I can't sub for much longer anymore anyway or atleast no more "expensive" ppv's cause I am moving in together with my gf and I can't afford her to find out cause I doubt so will like that.