Off Topic Being scammed on Tang0 - Chargebacks

Have you been scammed or frauded by a streamer on tang0

• Total voters
Hey guys

I tried search and couldn't find anything so I thought it be a good idea to start a thread

So I have been scammed or frauded out by the following tang0 streamers.

What happened? we agreed to a 1-1 after having a gift sent, well...after I sent the gift I got blocked. And no I wasn't being a jerk, I was actually being polite and yet here we are

🍊/vipsim
🍊/dayan-136
🍊/2000n

For the first two screw them, managed to get their nudes so spread them far and wide.
:PepeEvil:

In respect to credit card chargeback , has anyone had any luck ? I am going to do it, I am pretty much done with it right now, just way too much risk with the amount of fraud and company not doing anything about it.

But, because of the prevalence of fraud and robbery, I believe if more people do chargebacks... then and only then Tang0 will finally do something about it, because they lose money from chargebacks. Also, fraud is against the platforms terms of use, however their stupid support says they can only refund you if the streamer agrees to it, they cannot specify to me where in its terms of use allows a streamer to have 1 warning for comitting fraud lol their support mentioned they are given 1 warning , and then a ban if found guilty. So pretty much every streamer is able to get 1 free Fraud ride :PepeClown:

Reactions: Rennepov69

theuses2

Aug 20, 2024
I haven’t been scammed by any users, but i got scammed by tang0 itself. I bought $30 worth of coins and nothing happened, so I did a chargeback and tang0 took all the coins i bought the day before. So i ended up having to do chargebacks for those purchases as well

Comment