Requests bellashhh

Feb 28, 2021
there's the $9.99 ppv welcome message video, some OF and IG pics

3 Comments
A
armybri commented
great collection of a hot girl, too bad she only does NN, guess we all should just stick with her insta and tiktok stuff, OF doesn't offer anything more

G
goodiegumdrops commented
Nice combo there. A couple of the old PPV's in there so a pretty good deal. Now get ready for some crappy $49.99 pic sets lol. That welcome deal has stuff she/her team charges a couple hundred for in total.

G
goodiegumdrops commented

She's back to non-nude. That was quick. Time to move on. Not a fan of the whole "paypig" she's got going on.

$50 PPV sometime in 2023. Pretty good tease. I believe this was before she went "tamer".

4 Comments
T
the.deuteron commented
I don't know if she got tamer, a few weeks ago she offered me a full nude video for $150. Probably an agency took over and they are putting the hotter content behind a paywall.

She's started an account on X, that's probably when an agency took over. You can tell by the typical, bullshit posts on X.

G
goodiegumdrops commented

She says it's a "nude" video but it's really nothing good. Hands cover her tits and you see a side bare ass. Sorry, that's not worth $150. It's the typical agency "grey line" where they get away with some shady descriptions. If you ever notice her OF is ALWAYS online (green light). A tell-tale sign an agency is running it. She confirmed she switched to an agency a while ago.

During 2023, she was doing nudes for basically the same price (maybe a little more expensive). I didn't buy them. If I knew she was only going to sell them for a month or so, I probably would have. So, beware of her current PPV content (that's all I'll say lol). I know there's at least 1 vid "out there". Still trying to find/get it. When I do, I'll post here.

Last edited:
G
goodiegumdrops commented
Also, watch out her OF account has a team running it now and they are trying to run a PayPal scam. They say they'll send nudes but you first have to tip (a lot) via Paypal (NOT OF) lol. If you are actually gullible enough to do that (which I'm sure some guys are), they'll simply keep the money and ignore you and delete the entire conversation. Since you didn't pay via OF, OF cannot help you and you're screwed. Just putting this here so guys don't get scammed.

H
HeavensToMurgatroyd commented
I have faith in you brother. What can you tell us about the 1 vid out there?