Requests bellatrix bb_bellatrix

Aug 20, 2022

D
DubleDou commented
I don't think so. And I am really sorry if it's under age but it's the same video of this one :

M
masterblaster69 commented

She was over 18 and in college at the time. This was proven like 7 years ago. Her leaks came out when she was at Valparaiso University. Get a grip my guy.

The Tactical Banana
The Tactical Banana commented
She doesn't look like an adult. That's not losing a grip that I'm protective of children

M
masterblaster69 commented
Clearly you’re protective of adults, though, since she was and is an adult.

I am extremely disappointed in her. Here we are 4 days after she teased she was coming back. I haven't interacted enough with her to know how reliable she is, and watching her TikToks over the years I know she struggles with physical and mental issues. But, if you make a commitment I'd hope that you'd keep it.

1 Comment
N
Nekomaster commented
she struggles with physical and mental issues aka woke Mind virus !
I remember her when she was freshman in college with long Blonde hair and health , this why America must open again the Mental asylums even if it's after a year ...

Well, at least she posted something. Kinda wish she gave an ETA, though.

4 Comments
D
dododo55 commented
Guessing she never returned?

Jizzn' Jazzn'
Jizzn' Jazzn' commented
Nope.

P
Poldano commented
Fucking scam!

Jizzn' Jazzn'
Jizzn' Jazzn' commented
Yeah, whoever bumped this she still hasn't posted :PepeHands:

1 minute clip of the 3 minute video:

You must be registered for see medias

P
Poldano commented
At this point I think she should just seek therapeutic help instead of worsening this vicious cycle. I feel sorry if she needs to beg for money via selling her body image. And if we do pay then we're all complicit in keeping her in this harmful loop. Sorry to be a party pooper

S
Sanandreas92 commented
So? Who cares? That's her problem

Jizzn' Jazzn'
Jizzn' Jazzn' commented
Whoever bumped the thread, it's still the same news. MIA. I even messaged her on IG to check in and make sure everything was OK with her and never got an answer back. She has answered me before, so I don't know what's going on this time.

N
Nekomaster commented
Until US Do Better , very few will dare to tell her that she's not really lgbt , just Mentally ill and needs to change her life !