- Jan 25, 2024
- 128
- 217
- 14,621
A black MILF with a great slim body and saggy tits.
[Login or Register to view]
Mostly active on FB. Also has an Instagram account
[Login or Register to view]
Has a subscription page on Facebook where she posts a lot of shower videos, often in wet see-through-ish lingerie. I was unable to find an Onlyfans account or something similar, but I am getting a vibe from her that she sells content somehow/somewhere. Does anyone know something more about her? Has anyone run into her anywhere else online, under a different user name?
[Login or Register to view]
Mostly active on FB. Also has an Instagram account
[Login or Register to view]
Has a subscription page on Facebook where she posts a lot of shower videos, often in wet see-through-ish lingerie. I was unable to find an Onlyfans account or something similar, but I am getting a vibe from her that she sells content somehow/somewhere. Does anyone know something more about her? Has anyone run into her anywhere else online, under a different user name?

























