Requests Brianna Jones Chase

She kinda deleted a bunch of videos in March 2023 and December 2023. What is left after the purge doesn't have full nudity in it.

0:42-0:45. A couple frames at 0:37 might be a nip slip
You must be registered for see medias

2:29-2:48 and around 4:55-5:06

4:21-4:45

This is her video from today on her backup channel. Closest to anything is around 8:31-8:34 in terms of slipping. She opens it with talking about she almost quit Youtube. She doesn't outright say it but it is likely the first two videos I posted getting view spikes may have made her change her mind about quitting.

Also note the difference in thumbnails from her back up channel above and her main channel. Maybe if her backup channel were to some how get some views. She might be more explicit over there. And post exclusive videos there.

Last edited:
Comment
Two reels on IG

Last edited:
2 Comments
M
martiancolours commented
Amazing! Canā€™t wait to see what she does.

draje1
draje1 commented
She made all her Youtube videos private. I wonder what is going on with her. This is now the third major purge/private in 12 months. She said she had filmed a goodbye but decided to come back a couple months ago. She came back and for some reason chose to make moving vlog videos those didn't get that much views it was like 600-1,000 and did another private/purge on Youtube again despite having 77.9K subs.

She made public about 800 videos going back 10 years. This video gets close to a slip around 2:44.

2:30 here has a slip

I noticed before her mom died she used to wear makeup in her videos. 800 videos is a lot to go through but seems nudity teasing came after mom died.

An update on current content her newest video features camel toe at points such as around 25:55. So maybe in future content she makes sure more is seen.

Last edited:
Comment
Looks like she is back with probably her best video in a long time on YouTube. 1:26 and 1:43 is really close to an uncovered vag view.

Mirror in case she does another purge. The two slips I found in previous posts are still private so I regret not mirroring those

Last edited:
draje1
draje1 commented
You saved the main channel one. Not the 2nd channel. But I guess a back up is a backup. She had two channels the 2nd channel video was 2 minute longer. It had 10 videos uploaded to it 9 are still private. Only one was exclusive to it though I didnt get around to watching it no idea if it was a win video. Since that had been her last video released before one I posted in this post here. The main channel video isn't private.

I can even link to it here

This was the 2nd channel I was refering : https://www.youtube.com/@brianaraejones/videos

draje1
draje1 commented
Sure I can do that just would need a list of wins or at least best 50-100 videos since she has 839 videos that a lot to download lol.

C
chocolatetuna commented

makes sense. didn't have her backup channel in my downloader. so, the thumbnail of the same video you shared above is for the normal version of the video?

draje1
draje1 commented
Yes. In the 2nd channel thumbnail of that video was a shot of her butt. The 2nd channel video is gone but it was meant to show the difference in thumbnails. How 2nd channel had a more explicit thumbnail going on.

Gets close to slips at 6:04-6:07 and 8:38-8:41 in recent video. 6:04 time frame closer to one it just so dark in it.

Comment