Requests Britloveshorror

B
booblover1232322 commented
by the way she has said she will rate your dick for $20 on her snap

W
Wheresthepopcorn commented
there are several nudes posted on this thread. So I’m not sure how you scroll all the way up passing the nudes to say she doesn’t do them.

W
Wheresthepopcorn commented
B
someone I know has bought her friends premium snap and she said for only $20 she will rate your dick but personally her premium snap is not worth it

B
she's getting closer and closer so all we can do is hope the people in her comments pressure her enough into finally making that only fans

B
massive news if you pay send her $15 she will send you a bare titty pic

A
azzablags commented
How quickly did she send after paying

B
received nothing yet

B
K
KungFluMonkey commented
I will say this, not that I’m complaining mind you….

Righty nip is looking for bait in the north pond and good ol’ Lefty is looking for bait in the south pond.

B
I think its the way she is lying down

Zhong Xina
Zhong Xina commented
It's her top, it is pulling her tits

"Thanks so much to everybody who sent $15+ to see this uncensored pic. I had such an overwhelming response. It’s taking too long to individually send the pic so I made my account private for 24 hours so that ALL my followers can benefit, thanks to those who did pay. If you like, you can still send money to my Venmo or Cash App but my PayPal, and all of the money that was on there, is permanently on hold because of an impatient asshole filing a claim."

Zhong Xina
Zhong Xina commented
weirdos are sending threats

B
it embarrassing that they are sending threats over a titty picture

J
jwalsh82 commented
I’m very much missing her titty Tuesday photos

B
same I think she changed her account back to public

2 Comments
H
Heretobrowse58 commented
love that I came to post this and it’s already here y’all quick. Much appreciated as always

B
thanks always happy to help

Wow she uploads one nip pic for $15, and now she makes a premium snap for $150 a year

Last edited:
T
TheCableMan2000 commented
She said shes working on getting OF for month to month subs, but that will probably be within a month or 2 from now. So I guess we will see. If anyone gets snapchat wins we can see if its worth it

J
jwalsh82 commented
Seems like she is doing it as well to price some people out to limit the spreading of her images. Seems very backwards.
She could make triple by doing monthly OF and her images are going to get shared regardless.

H
Heretobrowse58 commented
TBH if no one else is planning on it I might splurge for the Snapchat. Probably a bad investment but we’ll see how it turns out. I feel like it’s gonna be like the tit photo where we paid and then just gets leaked or posted anyways

B
im thinking about it but im probably going to wait like a week or 2 to see what she does