Jun 11, 2024
I'll start us off.
What's the deal with that fucking moronic poet guy on the Patreon and YouTube? A real nutcase? Or just an attention seeker?

nrobeRrelt
nrobeRrelt commented
He's either not right in the head, or a next level troll. The poem that ended with him emptying his load (of words) on her chest was funny.

F
FreddieArn commented
I think it's a combo of the two, he is a troll, but also genuinely mentally ill - even without him there are some gold carat level weirdo's - don't know if she needs a moderator per se, but with several hundred members on there already before it's even launched, she can afford to block the most mental ones to make the environment less insane. I do feel bad for her though has to be awful with weirdos like that chasing you

Goldsmith2040
Goldsmith2040 commented
That doesn't sound like the same guy, the guy in YT comments was always dead serious, sadly.

D
Dawkins commented
Here's what I think might be happening now. I think someone might be trolling him with an account made to look exactly like his. He prides himself on being "special" and writing pretentious poems. So, what if someone mirrored that, but made things slightly different i.e. now he's actually a gay guy who's covering up his shame by pretending to like Brooke. And the poems... well, now they are actually entertaining.
The best part is, it drives him crazy, because the Average Joe now has no clue which person is which. He loses his identity. And that might just be payback for him stealing someone else's identity and attempting to bully that person.
Just my best guess :)