wtf? she got a reduction?

Slingjohn
Slingjohn commented
PopIsSoda
PopIsSoda commented
She got rid of ALL old content with her old boobs

H
hellofacritic commented
To view the content, you need to Sign In or Register.

4 Comments
B
batatois commented
Nostalgic

R
ramagt commented
does the makima vid really have no sound?

B
batatois commented

Deleted member 491840

Leaker
Deleted Account
Contributor
Look at you! Newbie Getting Addicted I LIKE IT! Popular Uploader A Year Of Service 2 Years Of Service 3 Years Of Service
Jul 25, 2020

1 Comment
Aeonv
Aeonv commented
Good times

update from last few weeks

V
vilem commented
It takes a few years for the scars to clear away. You can look up Sabrina Nichole. She had awful scars like those and had about a year to heal. They healed up pretty nice.

E
Evangelicaltruther commented
Someone dm me in a year then pls

M
MrBigChodeGuy commented
I find her very beautiful and her body really nice, but no offense, couldn’t she have lost a bit of weight and worked out to strengthen her upper body rather than mutilating herself? Like she had a gorgeous body, but it’s not like she couldn’t have reduced her body fat percentage if the weight of the boobs was THAT big of a problem.

W
WhoAteTheCat commented

She was going to the gym consistently, she just had the genetics of huge tits. It’s a shame to see them go but she’s better for it. She’s happier.

4 Comments
C
chatterbones commented
Well. I can honestly say that I'd still like to thwap my erection onto those taters.

Jaybomonkey
Jaybomonkey commented
Bitch has Franken-tits now

H
hellofacritic commented

Nose ring, breast reduction, endless tatoos that scar healthy skin. This broad is full of bad decisions...

W
WhoAteTheCat commented

T
tigojones commented
If it bothers you that much, why stick around? Complaining ain't going to undo what was done, or make the scars fade quicker. I mean, do whatever you want, just not sure what you're looking to accomplish. 🤷‍♂️

H
heywoodja commented
L
LeaodaTuf commented
T
taterballz commented
Idc about the scars but part of the fun now is seeing how people react to them tbh. Just saw some chronically-online poster on the SC discussion forum for her getting trolled over how spiteful he is over her getting the tits butchered.

2 Comments
TheBeauCanadian
TheBeauCanadian commented
Anyone know how long it usually takes those scars to heal?

MindHunter
MindHunter commented
A lot, and it will never look as natural as you wanted it to be

Comment

source res for a lot of shit already posted

Kryptoh
Kryptoh commented
There called scars for a reason buddy. They aint gonna look "pretty"

P
ponponshit commented
i stay here for the pussy and the ass 🙏

T
tigojones commented
Those certainly are good things to stick around for. Now, if the scars aren't offputting enough to make you move on to other girls, what is it that you get out of complaining about them?

I just don't see the point of wasting that energy on something you can't change.

B
Backboyzz commented
Gyaatt they healing gud