Requests Caitlin Arnett OF

nips

3 Comments
L
luke100 commented
Big pepperoni areolas

R
rawr12345 commented
i guess her ex played her, she was rageposting on IG yesterday. did anyone manage to grab any of the shots she shared before? topless under apron, thong, etc

B
blurrz commented
i wasn't sure if that was the "new" italian guy or a different ex from earlier in the summer. either way there's always drama with her. if the shots you're referring to were posted to stories, i didn't see any worthwhile ones, just the text screenshots. i recall one from when she first started modeling, a "baby" (her words), but it wasn't anything worth saving.

I know Caitlin, I used to work at the clubs with her in Scottsdale. I also know the guy she was recently seeing the “ex” she referred to. I know plenty of girls he has slept with, and he has gone after the girls
I have slept with. We never had beef but he was always a tool. He is 6’4 and pretty fit but the best thing I ever heard was that his Dick is tiny. Like actually small like 5 inches MAX! Wondering if I should post his IG here so we can all troll him 😂😂 ur guys call.

Side note, I hooked up with Caitlin on the DL at some rich guys house in paradise valley. Had to be on the DL cause she was dating that Bf of like 10 years. So it was a one night stand but I did everything all you boys would have wanted me to do. She more fun to look at than fuck, but she was still plenty hot enough for it to be fun.

R
rawr12345 commented
tbh this sounds completely plausible/accurate lol, assume she's the kind of gal who actually meets new dudes at the club or as sugar daddies. good for you buddy.

B
Burritomenow1 commented
Didn't see this coming but her and her ex fiance started following each other again on OF.

B
Burritomenow1 commented
Oops, I mean Instagram.

B
Burritomenow1 commented
So Stevenspeilburg you ever gonna tell us what happened or leave is hanging.

Anyone still subscribed?

D
Dashdash commented
Charging 20 a month and barely posting is wild

S
Skrimpr commented
Im like 95% sure she doesnt have an agency. If she did i’d imagine she’d be posting all the time

L
luke100 commented
Shes now with a new BF it seems...not sure if we're gonna get anything anymore.

D
Deleted member 5142695 commented
yeahhhhhh it’s not looking awesome.

Not mine, looks like folder was uploaded yesterday. Sorry if there are any dupes from previous posts.

M
Makaveli21 commented
Doubt they are new and she is definitely not posting often if at all. And she has a new strange looking bf now so I doubt she'll be posting much for at least the meantime

M
ManMeat commented
Definitely right on the strange Bf…like what the fuck…weird

M
ManMeat commented
He’s a DJ/bartender so she’s definitely making more money than him

M
Makaveli21 commented
her ex-fiancée was loaded so definitely a step down for her

From her OF back in 2020

4 Comments
L
luke100 commented
Much better back in the day when she actually released content.

G
Glitch[Mob] commented
I saw that she promoted her link on IG tonight so I’m assuming she’s shooting new stuff again

M
ManMeat commented

You see how skinny she was looking in that insta sorry from yesterday 🤮

M
Makaveli21 commented
Interesting you say that because I was thinking that exact same thing. And that guy's she been with...

Hopefully she's okay--she alluded to going through the stuff.

A
Aries 3 commented
3 recent posts, I have trust issues with her so not going to sub again

T
thecurse87 commented
And now her OF is gone

r.rob.
r.rob. commented
the exact advertisement is "the possibility of brand new content I've never done before" so it definitely isn't brand new content she's never done before. Only the possibility of it.

J
Jackhammer121212 commented
anything special here?