Requests Calibarbie

1 Comment
C
cheb1984 commented
OG periscope QT was the best lmao... the incoherent raps, the super casual N word dropping every 30 seconds, the "I lost custody of my kid because im literally a crackhead" sob stories, all followed by her flashing her tits and begging you to cum on her.
Absolutely world class 🤌

There’s some videos on camwhores. Com but they are private. They suggest that she hooked up with that old dude she was with

1 Comment
C
cheb1984 commented
Lmao Ron!!!! Bro that mf was hilarious. She'd be like ron give me your fuckin wallet and she'd take some money out for some random bullshit she needed to get and he'd be like babe can I get a kiss and she'd be like nah :ROFLMAO: . She had to start filming herself while she slept because he'd sneak in her room and touch her. Fuckin creep that guy.

Jun 10, 2020

J
jtm9577 commented
does anyone know if she still goes live? If so where?

Y
Yesman007 commented
legend

D
Deleted member 5023376 commented
Does she have any videos actually having sex?

Y
Yesman007 commented
Have no idea but wish the gofile was still on

Sep 1, 2022
This women is Drama. her husband is dead, she lost custody of her son, her cousin was murdered and that Ron guy? She met him when she was a stripper! I think he assaulted her when she once blacked out from drinking. Well, she hinted at that. She posted on her old Snapchat account that she telling him to go away and he threaten to kill himself. The living definition of a hot mess.

Comment