Requests Callie Gouldin

U
UsernameRequired1 commented
why wouldnā€™t she post about her OF on any other socials? It canā€™t be because sheā€™s trying to be discreet since she reused her old tiktok name. How do we know itā€™s actually her?

G
ge1628 commented
she post content on there daily and has even gone live. Only reason why I havenā€™t posted what on her wall on here is because itā€™s basically instagram pictures so itā€™s not worth but she does send spicy things on dms but I havenā€™t bought them

G
ge1628 commented
bj, fuck vid, her playing with herself, scroll through her my eyes only, etc

U
UsernameRequired1 commented
yeah a live canā€™t really be faked tbh, so that clears everything up i guess. That page by itself screams catfish to me tho sheā€™s gotta do something about that lol

Not mine, got it from another site

4 Comments
O
Owenbros commented
She had a bunch of old leaks before she sold on OF. One of the leakers was Starkylol. I used to have them, but I lost the file. There is more of her out there than these so that everyone knows.

O
Owenbros commented
What I find hilarious is that she said she would never sell again after the leaks. She wanted to be an ā€œinfluencer.ā€ I guess needing college money and finally getting laid for the first time in college made her change her mind šŸ˜‚

O
Owenbros commented
imjustlooking25
imjustlooking25 commented
Can someone reupload the 'moaning, modeling body, bent over and more.mp4' file to something else, it won't play or download. Thanks in advance

Comment