Requests Ceara Lynch

Here are the nudes I found of her:

Pretty recent from her movie 'Use Me':
You must be registered for see images attach

And way more revealing ones from the beginning of her career. I hope someone has the scans from the video in high res:

Comment

Comment

Ceara Lynch - Wear Your Mask​

Description:​

I came into a car dealership applying for an ad for a secretary. The interview was really short and they flat out told me they weren’t going to hire me. I understand I don’t have more experience with cars, so I wanted to give a parting gift of these face masks I make for employers to remember me by. You might think it smells funny, but that’s all about my brand imbedding itself into your memory. You begin to get dizzy and slump lifelessly into your chair. All you can do is stare at my ass while I encourage you to just relax and keep breathing through my special face mask. The big and powerful boss seems to have lost all control. I bet you wish you would’ve just hired me. Now, you’re under my spell, a loyal worker bee working his butt off to impress his queen. I can get whatever I want from you, even a brand new car! You’re my work bitch now and will obey my every command.

Gofile Download:​

Bunkr Download:​

Comment

Ceara Lynch - Erection Fees​

Description:​

Once a week I let my slave out of his chastity cage, but he has to pay a fee before I turn that locks key. I tease him until he is good and hard before I unlock his cage, watching his cock become red and squeezed in his tiny encasement. After I release my slave, I inform him that getting hard in MY presence is unacceptable and will cost him extra. I stick his cock in my special penis pump that measures the size of your boner and how much money he owes me. With every pump of my erection fee calculator his cock swells and his debt grows.

PixelDrain Download:​

Bunkr Download:​

Comment