Requests Ceara Lynch

Dec 9, 2022

Ceara Lynch - Virgin Gooner​

Description:​

You have a sad, lonely existence. Home alone again in front if your computer, edging yourself all night. It's no wonder youre a virgin. Everyone can see how pathetic you are. May as well give in and goon the night away.

Mega Download:​

Comment
Dec 9, 2022

Ceara Lynch - Service Your Sis​

My little bro is home from college for the holidays. We began to reminisce on the “games” we used to play when we were younger. Mostly it was me bossing him around and making him kiss my butt and feet. Well now that we are grown-up, you’d think he wouldn’t want to play games like that with me anymore. but I know that our childish games have imprinted you with some sick lustful memories of serving your big sister. I know you have jerked that little cock alone in bed while away at school. Wanting to worshipping my feet and licking my ass again. Since you’ve missed me so much, I’m going to make you suck my toes every day until you go back to school. I’ll even let you taste my asshole for old time’s sake.

Comment
Dec 9, 2022

Ceara Lynch - Homewrecker's Revenge​

The worst thing you could ever do is enrage your mistress. Once you let one in, YOU belong to her! Don’t you think all those secrets you told her about could be used for black mailing you? Like the one about you being married… I’m sure you almost had a heart attack when you came home to find me sitting in your living room. What if your wife had come home first? Then you’d really be fucked. Don’t worry, I know she is out of town, so it’s the perfect opportunity to remind you about your obligation to me. You just can’t resist me once I’m here in my fishnets and thong teasing you in your own house. All you want to do is start stroking and handing me all your money as forgiveness for ignoring me. Your wife will never know about what happens here, but that means you will have to return to your old ways of being my submissive findom tease.

Comment
Dec 9, 2022

Ceara Lynch - Always Wanted a Sister​

Some sisters can be so cruel and twisted to their younger siblings. I have always been a major bitch to my little brother and I finally sit him down after years of torment and neglect to explain why I’m always so mean to him. I hate boys! I've always wanted a sister and instead I get your wimpy ass. Today that's going to change. For the sake of our relationship, I'm going to turn you into the girl I know you want to be deep down inside. I'll teach you shove tampons up your ass, how to suck cock and take a dildo up the ass, dress you in the prettiest pink panties, and serve as my new little sister. Are you ready to become a girl? I've got your hormone shots ready. My poor little bro, I mean sissy, wants to resist but he loves his big sister so much that he'll do anything to be please me.

Comment
Dec 9, 2022

Ceara Lynch - Best Friend's Step-Sister JOI​

Some things never change when you get older. My step-brother's best friend has always had a big crush on me when we were younger and apparently he still does now that we are grown up. I can't believe this is now a man, but he still acts like the same shy wuss that I remember. Even caught the creep sniffing my panties a couple times. I thought he might like it if his school crush teased him for sniffing my panties so long ago. I bet you sniffed my dirty thongs and jerked off on my bed. Cumming all over them over and over again, hoping one day you will get to actually sniff and taste my pussy in real life. But I would never come between my step-brother's friendships, so take a big whiff to remember me.

Comment
Dec 9, 2022

Ceara Lynch - Foot Goddess Relaxation​

There's nothing more relaxing then indulging myself with a delicious glass and Goddess pampering. How lucky you are to be invited into my private chambers during my personal relaxation time. I draw myself a hot steamy bath to wash away a day full of entertaining dirty perverts. So while I pour myself a glass of expensive bottle and begin my soak, I allow you to begin massaging my tired feet. The hot water and drink begin to work their magic on my perfect body, lulling me into complete relaxation. With how warm and wet my beautiful feet are getting from the bath, I hardly even noticed you begin worshipping them. I can't help but enjoy your hopeless face sucking on my pretty toes. Not everyone is so lucky to worship a goddess as she bathes in her own fountain of youth.

Comment