Requests Chantrella xoxo - Cloviiie

A while ago she posted a story on Instagram with a screenshot from a chat with some random guy. She addressed him with a nickname and claimed that she knows he leaks her Onlyfans content. She also posted a video with the members of some group for sharing leaks, threatening to sue everyone and ruin their lives and so on. My best guess is that the leakers got scared and stopped leaking. Not a big loss, if you ask me.

Check out her OF profile description.

You must be registered for see images

She is treating even her potential subscribers like garbage, I don't know why would anyone subscribe for that.

2 Comments
D
Datigotura commented
Why am I not surprised! That's why she won't see a penny out of me.
Also twerking - this is sooo thrashy... 🤮

E
Exhibitionist_guy commented
To be honest, her OF isn't worth it. Always is advertising on her Instagram for her OF with 'spicy' stuff but it's nothing but lingerie pics and implied nudes, maybe an occasional nip. Not worth it for that price.

New site

2 Comments
D
Datigotura commented
So she is selling feet pictures now? LOL! I pity the retarded simps that are going to pay for her feet pics...
Just look a t the prices - $25 for a 9-second video, $35 for 2 pictures of soles, $30 for 1 (one!) picture of painted toes... Whoever pays for this is pathetic and needs some professional help. And I am sure there will be people paying for this.

J95hTL7.jpg

Last edited:
M
marcojac commented
i won't be surprised there's a lot of simps out there

Comment