Requests Chillwithkira - Kiraaishere - thelawofattraction

Aug 18, 2022
Hi all, does someone have records from the gorgeous cam girl @chillwithkira aka kiraaishere akathelawofattraction ?

Not coming empty handed, here is what i could find from various website and her private twitter :

You must be registered for see images

Mega : ( upload in progress )
Key : l6_LAupGBszwuTyMvKo-7w
( pictures are not visible in mega but readable on windows )

Some extra links :

ty!

Aug 18, 2022
For those that it can help, I already went several times in tickets show with her and the result was always disappointing.
The ticket show costs 1000 tokens and for this price you can expect something good when in fact she doesn't show anything more than what she shows in her public shows.
I really love this girl, she is really beautiful but my opinion is that it's not worth spending so much money on her ticket shows.
Well, if this can help some people to save their money... however, everyone is free to do what they want and make their own opinion...

I
Ielel commented
E
eshe commented
She has 2500tk shows where she shows her pussy, I've been to 3 of them and was always hoping for more, but all 3 were the same. Only worth seeing once. I know someone who recorded it but he asks for payment

B
bellarizzo commented
where can I find that video?

She is super hot

4 Comments
A
Angus0413 commented
I think it's broken....

pepegreen
pepegreen commented
Does anyone know why she hasn't been on? I have a feeling she's recovering from breast augmentation. If so she will be off for at least 2 months.

N
nickim commented

Makes sense, she used to be super perky and in the span of two years went from that to major sagging.

Hope it went well (if she did go for it).

E
eshe commented
she's on vacation she had said on her instagram

If anyone has bought this yet can you message me and let me know what's in it? I want to know if it's actually XXX. Kira has a loose understanding of the word "explicit" because she calls her 2500 token shows that and there's nothing explicit about them...she just gets nude and doesn't hide her pussy.
You must be registered for see images

Reactions: LiT3
4 Comments
S
sananton1 commented
at that price, they should at least post a preview

E
eshe commented
someone in her chat said its not XXX

L
lilith50 commented
200$ for just 3 minutes of video... at that price, it's almost a rip-off. She plays with her beauty (and it's true that she's a gorgeous woman) but you can't go overboard. There should be certain rules on onlyfans. Previews should be compulsory and for a certain asking price, the length of the video sold should be commensurate with the asking price.

J
jss5 commented
have you checked vk site ?