Requests christine bridgette

Nothing new. Her OF is trash and she has a 1:34 minute video for sale she claims has sex but she wants $40. It’s a shame because she could have made some serious money content with longer videos for slightly less. Her body is online for free and she wants to charge $10-$25 for 3 pics? Come on.

1 Comment
F
fickfackfuk commented
Last edited:
She offered to sell me a 7 minute bj clip and a four minute couch fuck session for $150 each. 🤨

4 Comments
T
testing12test commented
BJ clip is meh, my old account got banned before I could rip it, but I don't consider much of a loss as far as content....I have most of her older BG but not the couch fuck...at least I don't think I do.

E
Ercdude commented
Fuck! I remember subscribing a WHILE back and turned it off because it was barely a step away from her IG account. I knew she started doing more and I've seen one clip where she was riding a guy and it was pretty lame.

T
testing12test commented

She's not doing more. She's doing far less. Her older OF days had some good vids. Full nudes, face showing etc. Then right around the BG vids time she got real full of herself and now you gotta pay on her OF just to see crap IG photos and get spammed with PPV that has no preview and misleading captions for wayyyy more money than her older stuff which showed way more. I simp bad for her cuz she is fine AF, and spend the money, but damn I hate myself after for falling for it....again, lmao.
She also does a lot of repeat PPV with new captions so it seems like they are different, but then the vid is literally the same vid. She's a scammer through and through.

Last edited:
F
fickfackfuk commented
if either of those end in a facial let's crowdfund and get that shit