Requests Coco from Heroine movies and necro stuff

Deleted member 535206

Deleted Account
Aug 9, 2020
Coco was popular in the necro and heroine genre. She's so hot. I don't know if anyone was into that, but man I'd love to see anything out there that exists of her. I don't know if she ever had real sex. Thanks!

Attachments

• Agent-Coco-2-11.jpg
    Agent-Coco-2-11.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 0
  • betrayal_22.jpg
    betrayal_22.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 0
  • betrayal_19.jpg
    betrayal_19.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 0
Well, this is your lucky day.
One of her rarer and most explicit/hardcore vids...

A
aesthetics 123 commented
your prayer answered

C
cricfan404 commented
Anyone know which video this was, or can reupload? Thanks!

Starling77
Starling77 commented
I can reup for ya

C
cricfan404 commented
Much appreciated, thank you!

Here's an album with some of her videos including new 2023 videos

If anyone has Double Bagger in full quality please post.. I remember I had a 1.1GB HD file of it years ago but deleted it.

Edit: I added the high quality Double Bagger video to this album that someone posted below

Last edited:
2 Comments
A
aesthetics 123 commented
look at the thread someone is talking about hardcore

J
joeyjoejoeshababadoo commented
Ohh, that wasn't me who uploaded that video so I have no idea what it is.. Sorry.. Try messaging that guy and see if he can reupload it for you.

J
jkrc717 commented
She doesn't have any hardcore ones. I always hold out hope that she did some early in her career and someone finds them.

A
aesthetics 123 commented
i meant starling77s One of her rarer and most explicit/hardcore vids that one needs to reupload

J
More explicit than this one where shes jerking the dude off in Double Bagger? I've never seen her do anything more explicit than this one.

Getting fucked by strap on

D
Dde007 commented

Maybe she tlaked about real dick penetration? And dildo is OK for her.

D
Deleted member 2439706 commented
no, I asked about dildos too. I tried buying a custom

J
jkrc717 commented
D
Deleted member 2439706 commented
dude. It's in the reply

She just dropped this on her twitter:

S
Shala420 commented
LOL...question is...would she now make HC content on her OF

H
hoochimama commented
Last edited:
J
jkrc717 commented
She said to me i can request anything not hardcore. I got a few DM's, and it's the same thing like other scammers. Like, "pay $15 to see if I pulled down my panties". I wonder if her OF is run by someone or a bot.

S
Supadupa021 commented
was any of the 15 dollar buys worth it?

A couple other scenes where she touches a dick: "A Break From The River" and "Coco Massage Foot Fuck" from the Chris Corner dark fetish studio.

These are ripped from shitty streams, if anyone has the originals please share.

J
jkrc717 commented
So, Coco told me she's not taking any penetration customs. She told me she did a few with Sumiko, but I only saw the one. I'm asking her if she ever did any penetration scene in the past like with a guy, but she's either not understanding me or is avoiding my question...lol.

J
jkrc717 commented
J
She needs to get back into it while her face and body is still looking great. I'm guessing she's probably in her mid 30s now, so time isn't on her side.. Hopefully she does something with this onlyfans.