Requests Commiewetdream

2 Comments
U
User101011100110 commented
Re-up please

F
Frontbutt69 commented
I'm subbed to her 0F was wondering how do I save her stuff I wanna do a full rip of her pics/vids theres a lot does anyone know how you download everything off OF?? HELP

Reactions: Frontbutt69
1 Comment
13001317ch commented
found this:

Hey yall thanks for all the suggestions regarding how to save 0F content I managed to find a script its a command line tool so it requires some technical skill. I like that better cause screenshots/screen recorder take forever! This is everything I have of her I even downloaded her pics/vids from both twitter/instagram/tiktok! -however she has a fansly account and a $5 OF account this is all taken from the VIP OF account she has cost $15! Enjoy

all pics only no vids yet. . .

Let me know if any links go down both google/one drive are my backup accounts! If I have extra drive space I'll try and upload to MEGA dont forget to react :)

2 Comments
hg7887g
hg7887g commented
Great work, thank you :love:

A
Andriovich commented
👉👈

May 6, 2022
This chick is so stacked, crazy body but goddamn she’s got some of the worst content I’ve seen. She’s really charging (and making money) for 10 seconds of spastic bouncing and the stupid ahegao face. Bitch ride a dildo or GTFO! 😂😂

2 Comments
anon420ftw
anon420ftw commented
T
Theendder999 commented
Hey y'all, I was the original person who scraped her entire OnlyFans, TikTok, twitter and Instagram. I'm planning to revisit this project because I don't like how I left things! Stay posted. Also, I'm unsure, but I can't find her TikTok account anywhere. Any help would be appreciated!

1 Comment
D
dresab80 commented
pretty sure the account got banned and she hasnt gone back to it, she still has insta and twitter