Requests Courtney Bell

• Thread starter Deleted member 28170
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 28170

Did yoga for Psychetruth and has a Patreon, so curious if she ever shows any see through or does nude yoga or anything.

Thanks!

Does someone have Courtney Bell's XSY(xtra sexy tier) content from this last month? She just posted a getting dressed for yoga vid! Please and thank you! She had some nip slips at the 50/100 dollar level so hoping for some titties at this level. Thanks!!

2 Comments
Beyondchickn
Beyondchickn commented
I was subscribed to XSY tier last month and cancelled it. XSY videos until that point were underwhelming to say the least, just alternate angles of her in a body suit doing yoga. The bts stuff is better imo and the one she just released I think is the first bts video under XSY. Might wait to resub until sometime in the future once the XSY content is built up. $250 for what there is isnā€™t worth it for now.

T
TinyDoodle commented
Would be amazing if you could share some of her content. Thank you! I wonder if people spoke up about it. She would have to respond. Did you? I see she just posted some things to that tier so curious if she's topless or partially nude? Please share what you have and thank you!!

I wanted to subscribe to her YSY tier but she's too pricy ( i have to convert it into $CAD ) but i already subscribe to her in the past and she was responding to my messages. She upgraded her contents since and she's more '' open '' to expose her amazing body. Her content look exactly like to one she put on her YT channel. I can't get enought of her sexy curves and we can clearly see what kind of panties she's wearing under her spandex clothes. It was not the case a few years ago

You must be registered for see medias

2 Comments
PatientZero
PatientZero commented
Save your money, she's hosting her videos on youtube and patreon, there will be no nudity. Anyone using patreon to host their videos are forbidden from posting anything that isn't family friendly on patreon.

C
Casablanca commented
There may not be any intentional nudity but surely there are slips and gratuitous angles, right? Weā€™ve seen them before here. Her Patreon members have doubled in recent weeks and most of those seem to be for the higher tiers so she must be posting some decent content. Iā€™d settle for anything decent at this point. Her body is insane.

Okay so she's DEFINITELY doing nudity. She told me in a message that treasure trove videos including new one have sexy and sensual content with some bit of partial nudity etc. That PIRATE booty has more nudity, and intentionally exposing parts of her body and longer uncensored content where she lets the camera run. and in XSY she removes her top!!!! I wish I had the money for this!!!

C
Casablanca commented
so were those pics in the white top where her tits were falling out just a complete one-off? What the hell can be in a $250 or even $100 tier if not slips or nudity?!

S
setitv commented
I'm speculating here but this is what I think:
She's had thirsty men (and women for that matter) asking her about more "mature" content for years. I don't think she's into doing full on nude or p0rN. If she was, she'd be on OnlyFans and not Patreon.
I also speculate that she's thinking "If I can get ten people to subscribe for $250/month, that's $2500 a month." Which honestly, at her level of "fame" an OnlyFans for $10/month would require her to have WAY more subs than she might get for doing things she's probably not ready to do (yet).

However, her recent videos before the one-week hiatus were getting far more overtly sexualized (before it was just hinted at) than ever before.
So, maybe hang in there. She may continue to loosen the strings, as it where. Plus, since I heard a guy in the background of one of the "look at my booty" videos, I assume she's got a BF and who knows, maybe they (likely) film stuff and, if he's into participating, who knows where this is going to go.

#patiencemyfriends

T
TinyDoodle commented
Umm. Okay. Bottom line, trust has been broken early on at a way ridiculous level of 250 bucks. There was ONE video that was kind of okay and sexy. We're not idiots, and we won't stay subscribed at such a ridiculous tier. You could have done the right thing form the start, but now you're losing Patrons. sorry, she...Yeah I'm out and so are others. And btw this is the biggest reason people share content, when they are getting screwed by the creators. No, i won't "hang" in there. A few people just got taken by her. She does not know how to run this. TERRIBLE 50/100/250 dollar content. Other creators have much sexier Patreon content at 20 dollar level and have a few thousand followers. A shame you don't understand basic math and business. Sorry, she (ahem).

S
setitv commented
Sorry, if you're implying I'm Courtney Bell, wrong. I've followed her as a YOGA instructor for years for her YOGA content. This whole sexualized content is new and I'm saying she isn't going to be Sasha Grey right out the gate. Frankly, I'm surprised she did it at all.

The only shameful thing is getting butt hurt about this when, as you said, there are many other women showing more stuff for far less money.
She clearly feels exposing herself like that is worth more money than you think it's worth. That's her choice, it's her content. Is it too steep, probably. Great. Move on. I actually run a few businesses and side hustles and while the $250 was steep it didn't break the bank and I went back to the regular yoga content (which is why I was there in the first place) after checking out what the 250 was about.

Being obsessively upset about this is just ... weird and creepy.

As a heads up for you guys, sheā€™s running a 7 day free trial on her Patreon but itā€™s sadly only for the $20 tier so you canā€™t see whatever the best stuff is from the higher tiers. Still, some decent videos there to watch.

The one video I know for certain has nip slips in was from September 7th of last year. Itā€˜s there to watch on the $20 tier in the free trial but sadly she has edited them out.

Really hope someone bites the bullet and posts some of the good stuff.

2 Comments
BeastJizz
BeastJizz commented
Her shit is ass and a scam. Even by yoga instructor standards, $100/$250 a month for some supposedly "nude" stuff is insane. Lol Any dude who bought those prob won't leak it either. Save your horses and move on to another yoga chick who's actually worth the price

D
dingga9 commented
Do you have any chicks you can recommend? Please recommend