Off Topic Crazy Gringo thoughts

Crazy Gringo

I'm constantly running out of time!
Contributor
Advanced Leaker
Nov 23, 2020
  • I am writing this here because there is no other place where it could be written - please take it calmly. I am not trying to challenge or appeal anything, I just sincerely hope that what I have written will reduce such actions in the future

• For six months, I have been filling the Senyamarin thread with content. During this time, I wrote 14 really high-quality posts with restored (improved) content with previews for each video and two or three backup archives for each piece of content, for the reinforced concrete preservation of this content for our community.
  • Many of these videos and photos have been completely restored (improved) by me and I really spent a huge amount of time on this, And even after our forum fell, I still found the time and spent 2 days trying to restore all these posts in order to make them available to our community again. I always post to several communities at the same time, so it was possible. But all I got in response was a huge display of disrespect for my work and devaluation of my time.
  • I've been improving this content and has been posting these posts for six months, and I don't understand the reason for combining 14 posts into one and showing such disrespect for my time - Combining 14 posts that have been written for 6 months into one is just an egregious display of disrespect for my work
  • I deactivated all links in this post and deleted it

• I always thought that forum moderation should encourage and support those people who devote themselves to filling the forum with content, and not humiliate and devalue their work. - Please treat people the way you would like people to treat you!
  • I wasn't trying to offend anyone, I just stated a fact and my thoughts - I wish you all a good evening and mood!