Requests CrissyGFashion

Long time a go, I quotted her in a post, then lot of people put me a clown face, for that. stupid simps do no see her pottential, she is stunning.

You must be registered for see medias

1 Comment
T
thereturner commented
I know how you feel, I posted her latest YouTube video which is hot and a guy replied with a clown emoji , no reason given

I can not understand why anyone could not see her potential. Shes extremely hot and still continues making videos

2 Comments
T
tas.spilios commented
https://www. youtube.com/watch?v=BwRNuvLevHs ...Anything from Patreon??

T
tas.spilios commented

2 of her recent $100 Patreon videos in my GoFile:

*edit to say there's no audio because of the way she embeds vimeo links into her patreon page. Audio ain't worth much anyway. It's just generic, open licensed music. Same as in her YT videos.

Last edited:
J
Johansmit commented
M
Mighty swami commented
Any chance we can get a re-up king?

hhound
hhound commented
More like we need more stuff. I think her page is available now

darkpassenger9
darkpassenger9 commented
Her patreon page is out of jail and available again, yes. So youā€™re free to give her money. But youā€™d be stupid to do so. She hasnā€™t posted since June 26.

Highly likely sheā€™ll never post again.

Looks like Patreon either received a lot of complaints, or she's been up to some $henanigans. Probably got dinged for charging monthly subscriptions, but not posting anything for 6 months at a time. On a side note: I don't think she fully understood Patreon tiers. She had all kinds of confusing titles and posted expensive, $200 tier videos into the $100 and $50 tiers.

She's still active on YT and advertising patreon. So maybe she'll wise up. But don't get your hopes up for Patreon. Maybe she'll move to OF or something else.

Comment