Requests Dallasgracee

More IG story pics

Comment
10 MINUTE VIDEO FOR MY DADDYS😈💋🙈

2 Comments
D
Deltast commented
Any one else having an issue getting this link to load?

Embyr
Embyr commented
Recent Twitter pics

1 Comment
Embyr
Embyr commented
Looks like she's stopped updating. Hasn't made any new wall posts in weeks now, or posted anything to twitter/IG. She mentioned something about hooking up with someone which apparently derailed her already infrequent posting timetable so who knows if she's even still bothering with OF anymore.

From IG, bj vid coming soon to OF

Reactions: Feenux
2 Comments
Feenux
Feenux commented
Betting now she makes it a PPV on top of her usual monthly sub.

Embyr
Embyr commented
Probably. She's been mentioning PPVs for a while now but nobody seems to have any of them and coomer hasn't had any OF upgrades in months.

Recent IG story pics

Reactions: jayj0n and skrungo
L
llamatimes33 commented
It's a shame really because her early stuff was actually pretty good, didn't she start seeing someone and that's why it fell off?

Embyr
Embyr commented
She's always been flaky. She'd post she was going to be making content later that day then disappear for days before finally posting a couple of pics claiming something came up, again. I think there was an live recently on IG of all things where she explained some of the stuff about seeing someone and whatever else but because it was on IG it was a blink and miss it sort of thing.

D
Deltast commented
Looks like she started a Fanvue, looks to be semi active there

Embyr
Embyr commented
All of which is behind a regular sub price and then additional PPV on top. She really does overcharge on everything and posts nowhere near enough for it to count 🙄

Recent Twitter "apology" pics

Here’s a little freebie since I’ve been gone for sooo long 😧😈

I love exposing myself

Which are just lazy reposts of 2 pics from over a month ago on her OF.

Reactions: Feenux and jayj0n
Comment
New fanvue link:

And what preview content she's posted to it, all reposts from her OF it seems.

Reactions: jayj0n
Comment