Requests daniejanemuse

My contribution. 16 full length source quality videos and one compilation I made by mashing together all the shorts found here into a 9 minute long one stop video to see her taking load after load. Fairly sure the full lengths are all mine. But it's been so damned long I honestly don't know.

I will also have to double check to make sure I got everything. I was renaming them all but lost interest after paying good money for a custom that ended up being lack luster compared to the normal purchases. It is not included. It was something she had a week to do but rushed out in a few days. When I brought up that I didn't like it and asked for a replacement and okayed her deleting it too. She got all upset and defensive. Of course OF doesn't do refunds and charge backs get your account banned. So I ghosted her after that.

It is ironic though. A lot of the files I am sharing are clearly other peoples customs as names are dropped. How anger inducing would that be. Pay good money for a custom you think is only yours and the topic of it being shared was never had... Only to blind buy a PPV months later for a fraction of the price and discover it's just a repost of your custom. 🤦🏼‍♂️

Her beauty is divine though. No doubting that! 🥵

Comment