Requests Daniela marie

Weeble

Jan 4, 2023

Her latest Instagram Live

B
bigbooba222 commented
so there's 2x OF accounts?
@naturaldan and @senddm
Nothing much on either from the looks of it...

L
Loop45 commented
Can you re upload mate? Thanks

S
Simonleg commented
Not really active. I subed to her OF...nothing to see. No new material at all. Asked for some pics...2 weeks later still waiting. I think she's moved on from Posting I guess

B
bigbooba222 commented
yeah, keen for more content and she's got a fuck machine even but yeah some ppv prices are crazy for like 5second videos..
trying to build up a new gofile with all i've saved but i've not saved as much as i've always used links on here

Jamaicakkk

Dec 8, 2023
Anyone see any new vids of her?

1 Comment
B
bigbooba222 commented
Nothin exciting.. insta stuff and peeks is nothing..
i'm not paying for her stuff no more cause she just ghost bombs and is way to high price for waht you get

Nov 10, 2022
No instant boner for me thats for sure

Reactions: bigbooba222
B
bigbooba222 commented
yeah burnt here too so keen to get some decent leaks, she's gonna have to put on some hetic free shows to gain back some audience..
the free peeks stuff is rubbish quality and i'm guessing the onlyfans is blurry phone stuff.. like $22 with only 70 things and prob all PPV after that.. tell her she's dreaming

S
Simonleg commented

Pretty much summed it up. Ive given up

S
Simonleg commented

Yer regret it but wont re sub , wont bother asking for additional content, but thats life and Ive learned a lesson

B
bigbooba222 commented
If your still subbed save it up anyway, it's prob all repeat stuff anyway, if not yeah save ur coins

Dec 19, 2021

B
bigbooba222 commented
was it paid? I couldn't find either.. was wondering if she made some old paid ones free..

A
AndyCristo commented
It's a paid one. Forget how many coins. Likely too much.

B
bigbooba222 commented
yeah for the quality and length i can't bring myself to coin up for them.. hope there's some good ones tho.. i paid for one when she first started and was 7mins of one tit hanging out the side of her shirt.. like nice tit but been ripped off by her too many times to count

B
bigbooba222 commented
Wish there was some more content like this but better quality..
she'd have made bank if she was consistent

2 Comments
R
R4dXtCa3 commented
shes still scamming fans, shes on Bigo again too, [dabaebay] ID: 815181166, 1k for pussy pic but she says sub on onlyfans to receive it 😂

B
bigbooba222 commented
$22 for the poor soul to get that uploaded on to coomer a solid.. but id be hella mad for that level of content for $22..