Requests eatin_ash

Any one have her new stuff ?

H
Ht32021 commented
I subscribed last week. Unless you buy her stuff in dms her OF is NN. The best stuff is in this thread.

tiddiez_ass_and_sex;)Ā§Ā®Ć†
any news about her first b/g video?

D
Dread Pirate commented
She posted this "FK IT!! watch me get my first EVER cream pie šŸ˜³šŸ¤© all im wishing is that it was daddy's cum instead šŸ˜ˆšŸ’¦ sorry I made you wait so long for this one". I asked if it was a b/g video and the reply was "You'll have to see", which I take as a "No".

pillguy
pillguy commented
read between the lines and she tells you it isn't real b/g. "all im wishing is that it was daddy's cum instead"

B
Bigtex12 commented
She always dose this ask for a lot $ then a few weeks later runs a sale lol

tiddiez_ass_and_sex;)Ā§Ā®Ć†
so youā€™re paying how much to be a vip just to be able to spend even MORE? This girl is a joke

pillguy
pillguy commented
and that joke is laughing all the way to the bank. just in 3 posts that I can see, from 2/14, 2/16, and 3/1 she has visibly collected $15, 674 before the OF cut. all in 2 weeks. and that only includes what can be seen. this girl is easily clearing $20K a month - that isn't a joke where I come from. I'd bet she's made more in a year than most guys in here would make in 5 years

Last edited:
B
Bigtex12 commented
Any thing new ?

Ashley marti digging in her asshole like she lost her keys in there

3 Comments
Squiddly
Squiddly commented
I just call this "buttfinger" ... I think that pretty much sums it up. (y)

S
Shala420 commented
Anybody getting maintenance error?

B
Bigtex12 commented
Anybody have anything new?

4 Comments
Squiddly
Squiddly commented
Looks interesting, but I don't have 9GB to waste on this device (or the time to eyeball 929 files) for what might just be duplicates of old downloads. Is there anything NEW in this collection, or is it just a "catch-up" of all her old content for those who missed it the first time around? Either way, thanks for contributing to the thread with the giant share. (y)

S
Shala420 commented
can't wait for her to start doing hardcore....bbc hopefully

V
Vince42 commented
Anyone has new content from her?