Off Topic Effectively unlimited free Pimeyes access

I post this mainly so that people can stop DMing me asking for help. I do not have Pimeyes Premium and this is not exactly equivalent, but it's pretty decent. See any of my posts in ID threads.

Prerequisites: a VPN

1. Install Firefox
  2. Install Image Max URL addon: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/image-max-url/
  3. Go to pimeyes.com
  4. Upload face to find (I normally just use the Take Screenshot right click option in Firefox, which is particularly helpful for finding faces from videos)
  5. Right click on any of the results and use Image Max URL to "Try to Find Larger Image"
  6. You'll get the original image link. Note, this will not give you the source page. Many times the socialmediagirl's alias will be in the original image URL, so you can stop here.
  7. If alias wasn't in the URL, try another Pimeyes result or Download original image
  8. With original image, use Google Image search with original image to track down where it may be hosted. This is not 100%. Sometimes you'll need to try Yandex or another reverse image search. Sometimes you'll come up empty.

When you run out of free Pimeyes uses, just go to your history and "Forget this site", reconnect on your vpn, go back to pimeyes.com, and you'll have 10 more uses.

enjoy.

Last edited: