Requests Ella Shaparenko | Mollyella

Personally I think these are some of the best work she did. I know who the photographer was but they never appeared as full sets and I am curious as to why. They look like better George Models sets, if they could produce this level then they would be a lot better!

Comment
I assume she is as productive now as she was in my last month there? Nothing new? Meanwhile, this was her first foray into hardcore material, a film she made on Chaturbate with the guy. There was a loudmouth here who said he had it but never shared it and I have always been looking for it. Anyone got it?

Comment
Here's another one.

1 Comment
M
mountainstarlight commented
anyone have this vid?

d75bf68630b6a314f4e6e81d0a73b85db0f12e7371b058e3489d9df2e7e4b165.md.png

OK, I will post a few pics on this so I don't get told off by the comment police about wasting their precious time. Seems she has vanished a bit, a few messages to a couple of people but she has gone dark. It might be the war, and if so then we all hope she is safe and that Ukraine is free soon, and it might just be she can't be bothered. Going by a few things it seems the second is more realistic. She likes easy money and there are ways to make it offline.

G
Gkggkkglg commented
She had a kid and quit.. easy to find out if you went on vipergirls

Andy_C
Andy_C commented
Where, and the people I know who would know, don't!

Andy_C
Andy_C commented
Don't know why I can't add this as a new post below but here is a folder with a few vids you might enjoy. She has most likely gone now, hopefully she is safe and sound!

U
userbadshah commented
Nice share mate, thanks!