Requests Emilia Hartford

FlyontheWall009

Nov 6, 2020
these not fake boobs just did lighter on and dogde just bit color easy to do, if get with black top no bar so easy to edit, i did picture her nose before and after i got her get nose job it looks lot better go look old video u see her nose has chanced. same with sammie j told stop wear fake bra show true body now don't wear a bra most her video there channel has grow.

Comment
okay so some guy on a *** server showed us via screensharing a blowjob video of her but he wont share the file.
we were all playing at the time so we didnt have the time to react and take screenshots or record anything. anybody know where to find the vid ?
also he said there was a masturbation video too

O
Ohreally? commented
LAMAROSE Did you ever get the videos?

L
LAMAROSE commented
unfortunately no. dude been ghosting me since

O
Ohreally? commented
thanks for your reply! Any idea if there were others who had the content or could have it? Narrowing it down potentially of what it could be from?
She also used to have a lot of model photos, but now that she became more mainstream it seems a lot of sexier shoots got deleted!

L
LAMAROSE commented
unfortunately no i searched for months and never found anything. as for the modeling pics if you re on the server or the sub reddit they are pretty much all there. only thing i can tell you is the vid is recent enough for her to have the blond/light brown highlight in her hair.

Nov 1, 2023

Comment
Nov 1, 2023

Comment
Nov 1, 2023

Comment