Requests Emma Char / emmaa_char

Here are over 150 pics and 10 videos, mostly from Instagram. She's also a regular on the "Tall Bae" Instagram account and on Reddit.

By the way, on her most recent IG post, she said something like "Here is a sneak peak of my real form," making me wonder if there's going to be more of her "real form" to come -- maybe in an online magazine layout.

(Deleted -- see post below!!)

Last edited:
Comment
Is there a way we can modify the title of this thread to make it more searchable?

Her IG handle is actually "emmaa_char." That's what most people will search for, but the forum search comes up blank with that, because this thread was called "Emma Char."

The reason I ask is that I'd like to repost my download package because I have even more pics and videos. Is there a way to start a new thread with a correct handle and blend this one into it?

Reactions: anker11
Comment
Huh, for some reason I cannot respond to comment. Anyways, first of all, thanks anker11. Second, I think this chick either takes more flattering pictures herself or she uses filters. She looks DRASTICALLY different in those photos by a professional photographer than on her IG. On IG she looks like a straight-up 9-10, in those photos she looks above average and a little chunky. She looks like a 6-7. It's a massive difference, I don't even know if it's actually the same girl.

Just compare:
You must be registered for see medias
vs
You must be registered for see medias

Wouldn't kick either out of bed but damn there's a huge difference.

Comment

Comment
Since there has been some new activity on this thread, I decided to update my big download of her stuff.

Here is a new download that has around 350 pics of her (as opposed to the 150 I'd previously posted). Plus there are a bunch of videos. This woman is super hot and should be a lot more popular than she is, IMO. Glad to see other fans of her on here.

Comment