Requests Emma Chloé / Emma Chloe / Emmachloee

I just signed up for her special $3.60 for the month .& up to now very disappointed. No nudes..only tease. She's apparently French from Bordeau. She already msg me and i responded in french. She answered back in english & only wants to speak in english. Flag number 1.. Meaning the person behind is not french. I ask if you do any nudes.. person answers it's a surprise. So obviously it's a scam account. There's lots of them. To bad. Not worth it, save your money.

Added Edited part: I'm adding extra comment. I can confirm today ... it is a scam. They offer nothing. No nudes/hardcore or anything but sexy none nude pics that's posted all over the internet anyway. It's one of those Onlyfan pages that has someone 24/7 answering what ever you want for tips. They keep you talking making you believe it's her. In attemp to make you fall in love with her buy tipping. I've seen a few of these OF pages. Don't spend $$$ on this.

Last edited:
Comment
Found these on another forum. They’re short and we’re probably way overpriced if they’re scamming the way the last poster said.

Comment

Marco555

Feb 27, 2023
Yes is a scam there are more people's manage this accaunt when you msg mornings and talka and ask the same things on evening she don't know what you are talking about 🤣🤣🤣 because is someone else. I get info from one girl what is close there I she say that this girl is only paid model and don't menage this acc. Save better you money because you will never speak with this girl.... simply test ask of she can directly send you a photo with paper with your name no chance she will do this....

Reactions: Marvinhamlish23
Comment
Can confirm I also managed to get naked / masturbation videos from her. But she is definitely scammy. Answering all day and night long.
As a native french speaker, can confirm she is too since she has that french accent when speaking in video. But when I asked her to customize the sent content, she refused.

But she's definitely not in the US. In fact if you have a closer look to all the content she post online, you will see most of the things she uses (packages, books etc...) are written in Spanish. At first I thought she was living in the Spanish District of SF, but then I found a tikTok video of her in a mall (mall name was written on some board on the video) in Vittoria-Gasteiz, Spain. When I commented this on the said video, I got banned from her account and the video was deleted :D

So it's scammy but not fake.

2 Comments
M
Marvinhamlish23 commented
That sucks, but thanks for the detective work. lol

Any chance you’ll post what you got before getting banned?

E
ethanhu commented
+1 any chance for an upload?

Marco555

Feb 27, 2023
Yep that's really bad I was also thinking that's something isn't right with the USA story 🤣🤣🤣 but she have some Voodoo protector when I one day pushed her to much then she send on me some guy what's can bad magic than starts happening strange things in my home. Things started moving by themselves in the house, books fell off the shelves, the chair jumped. Totally fucked up shit but it actually happened, soon as I apologized it just stopped. believe it or not, but it was definitely paranormal and had a direct connection to her! And it wasn't funny at all because I almost shit myself that day...

Comment