Requests Emmy MC

If she ever starts updating her patreon, I think I'd sign up. We can only.hope.

cljune
cljune commented
is it just me or does her Patreon still show her having 101 members? Is she still somehow still getting paid while not posting any content?

D
Deleted member 5373426 commented
Well, her patreon seems to be downed for good. "Under review". Which in patreon speak means they closed it up and will forget it exists, which is what happens to anything under patreon review.

With that being said, anyone have the full videos to her streams? Or any streams that have not been seen yet? Most re-uploads are just the quick clips of the periscope videos and leave tons of stuff out.

B
Brad1777 commented

Have you found anything yet? All I have is a link to the stream of her in the lilo and stitch top.

D
Deleted member 5373426 commented

Nope, still no luck on full streams. Clips are still available at the "ero me" links that have been posted on this page, but it seems like those clips are what's left. Wish she had done more patreon vids as well.

Posting this image because šŸ„µ

preview-102887fd46bec546d.jpg

You must be registered for see images

She send me from here official insta

She block after i saying Ā« i Know how to find your leaks Ā»

I
Iam_bigboss commented
i remember speaking to her last year on IG and she said she was considering going back to patreon or doing something similar.

C
cheddarman14 commented
If she opened a real thing I'd signup instantly.

S
Shsuhs commented
She doesn't seem to be answering insta messages anymore. Hope that dude didn't scare her off with talk of "her leaks"šŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļø

L
Larsson commented
she might be following this thread, it is the second thing on google that pops up if u google "emmy mc forum" and 5th if u google "emmy mc nude"
aaaaaaaaaand if that's the case, Hi! please open up a onlyfans šŸ¤£