Apr 29, 2022

Comment

zaka_randomski

Leaker
Apr 29, 2022

Comment

camomo

Aug 24, 2022
I just followed her on onlyfans because it was like 3 dolars. The content you can find on the internet is the same you can find on her profile, but she is selling videos. She told me 25 dolars 2 videos 3 min each with penetration, but I feel like it will be a scam. If it was 7 I could pay it and if it is a scam I don't care that much, but 25 is money.

Comment

Deleted member 655614

Deleted Account
Sep 16, 2020
I just followed her on onlyfans because it was like 3 dolars. The content you can find on the internet is the same you can find on her profile, but she is selling videos. She told me 25 dolars 2 videos 3 min each with penetration, but I feel like it will be a scam. If it was 7 I could pay it and if it is a scam I don't care that much, but 25 is money.
I lost my money... It IS scam... Some say they received what she She started well in her Onlyfans but she choose the "Onlyscams" path... I think it was because people discovered her identity and etc.

Comment

Deleted member 3817477

Leaker
Deleted Account
I LIKE IT! Getting Addicted Newbie
Oct 3, 2022

3 Comments
V
vellister commented
re up please

W
wolfrn commented
please re up gofile delete files too quick...

L
Lololol666 commented
Plzz

She is from Argentina and live in or near San Vicente (Misiones)
Can someone re up on more stable server please? Gofile delete files too quick....

1 Comment
rafaelsantos09gzm
rafaelsantos09gzm commented
Chill bro, doesn’t need to spread her personal stuff, a bunch of idiots will be going there talk shit