Requests FlexVlada, Flex-vlada, Vlada kushnir

For the last time, maybe you know someone who saved her miniclips from her closed OF, tell him, abput this thread...If you fell in love with her, like kind I did. This new is terrible: She is going to be a mother, so young and so wasted. :cry:😔💔

So please Her lost OF material, now is like saint grial, for this beautiful angel

Taken from her INSTA:

"If you give up your omnipotence, you can see that two people create relationships.
But this is not the whole truth.
We don't create relationships, relationships create us.
This is not a disclaimer. It's about responsibility not to interfere. And about the responsibility to be present and assimilate the experience gained, to change, to grow. And about the refusal of sole omnipotence.
We can really feel our body and soul only by feeling and feeling another person. And then we are no longer the sum of previous experience, but an experience that is unfolding and happening now.
You can just be present ... not interfere with relationships"

1 Comment
L
Lavitor7 commented
you can throw off everything you have, and today I’ll pump out everything she has in onlyfans

I share with you guys almost everything that I have from her Onlyfans page.
Later I will post a separate assembly of the video from her YouTube channel (not immediately because of bad internet).

Please leave a like for a little bit motivation! Have a good time ;)

1 Comment
Ezux
Ezux commented

You are welcome, friends. But i received message with "problems" from archieved files.. Well, gonna reupload it without archive and update link. Stay a little bit tuned

I don't know why, but i can't correct my previous post. Since that - Admin or Moderators, please delete my previous post. This one is gonna be actual.

So, guys, i reupload Vids and Photos without archieve because of problems with "damaged" file.
Here we go, access to her OnlyFans profile content.
Vids:
Photos:

Push that like button, dudes and have fun ;)

Comment