Requests Floofie / Kira Beth

Aug 13, 2021
Instead of asking for re-upload you can always join the site these picture are from.
Black Label Magazine is a local photographer who invested a pretty penny in making his own ritzy glamour site. His operation had to take a pause during the pandemic and social media accounts suspended several times. He's currently trying to start things up again. Look at the models who are on his site. Some are locals and others are top traveling models who come to shoot with him. While they are in town these models sometimes book shoots with smaller photographers like me. High production like this is are rare these days.

Reactions: randolphscott1
Comment
Aug 13, 2021
A Re-Upload of images (previous host isn't working).

Booked her again for next month. We'll be shooting a video lesson on boudoir. Planning on recording a few non-safe for YouTube scenes for this video. We'll also take some still photos. If anyone body wants to help sponsor this shoot or a future shoot with her let me know by sending a Private Message. I can put in wardrobe requests, run shoot ideas by her and I think she'd be open to recording thank you messages. Your sponsorship will allow us shoot more content that Instagram dislikes.

Comment
Aug 13, 2021
Another Video with her.

Just watch the first and last minute if you just want to see her bookend the video. Rest of the video is just me reviewing photos from a shoot with her. This footage was from a previous shoot. We did do a new shoot a couple weeks ago and I'm still editing things. I'll try to make sneak previews of it to share.
You must be registered for see medias

Comment
Aug 13, 2021
Surprise!

I edited the first dozen images and submitted them for publishing weeks ago. I was unaware that they were accepted and have been online for nearly 2 weeks. Not all the good stuff is behind a paywall. There's more images and video from that day which is still being edited. For example here's a picture that I didn't send them and it is in full res. These sites actual request smaller images.

Here's where you see them published:

Comment
Aug 13, 2021
Looks like a bunch of posts got wiped out here along with some others when the forum were down for a week months back.

I'll just leave this screen grab here.

PS: Everything is very tongue in cheek it is a parody. Nothing happens. But oh yeah support her or my Patreon for more zany stuff like it. If you got a request and some funds to share we can talk to her about making it happen.

Reactions: Figjammmer
Comment
Aug 13, 2021
Some creative editing we had to do in order to share on Instagram.

We're shooting again next month. There's going to be some seductive photos and video (maybe nude?). Original plan was to include a bath tub but it will cost up to $300 to rent a studio with a proper tub. Opting for something else that doesn't include bath time fun.

• Medal
Reactions: Socialphex
1 Comment
S
srk4056 commented
thanks, please upload them