Self Promotion Getting Models to Hook up with me!

I went on a couple trips and convinced models to come back to my hotel room for "shoots". Here are some preview vids. @me on X/Twitter to get full vids and clips.

Kathy. I met her waiting outside a casting call in Colombia. She lived 50 minutes away by bus. I told her i would pay for a cab for her but the cash was in my hotel. I had her come back and blow me and jerk me off before giving her the cabfare.

Sara. Sara is a dancer/model and gets regular work in music videos and backup dancing for concerts. I told her I could get her work in the U.S. It was enough to get her to blow me.

Valen. Valen is a cam girl I met her on a site before my trip and got her number. She stopped by my hotel to fuck me after a long night of watching dudes jerk off to her on cam.

Jewelz. Jewelz is an aspiring singer and actress. She has a couple terrible songs and gets booked in music videos. I met her on a modeling site. She was very wary of me so I had her come to my hotel and sing 🤢 for me and took her to dinner. The next night she came back and fucked me on video.

Maria. I met Maria at a Cafe next to a studio I found online. Her friend Eliza was next door and she was waiting for her. She was super shy and would only give me her email when I told her I had a bikini modeling job for her. Once I got her to my hotel I got her to fuck. But I had to keep turning the lights off for her...

Eliza. She is friends with Maria. As soon as Maria told her about me my email blew up with her wanting to meet me. Maria already filled her in on what to expect so it made it easy for me...but kinda killed the fun. She was spectacular though.