Requests Giulia Albuquerque

Giulia Albuquerque​

she go live almost everyday and she had ( Nipslip or boobslip most the time )​

you can recorder her live by olived.app for PC it's free ( the app allow one task for free if you want more you need to pay )
can any one use the program and upload the video here ( thank you )

Last edited:
Apr 13, 2024
Anyone get anything from her white outfit today? (2nd June).
She was literally changing into a tube top to cover as I joined, and the comments suggested she showed big :'(

Okay, here's a compilation.
And before you ask, no I don't have anymore right now.. nothing better than these anyway

E
etnadisgaea commented

Annoyingly I'd just posted this as she was slipping in that live. I did get it but dunno how good it turned out until I check to edit. She seemed to slip near both edges of the screen, which freaking sucks.
For some reason on the later iPhones (dunno if Android is affected), if you watch a live full screen you're actually missing a good cm from both sides.

If you watch in 'live preview' mode (which is tricky to set up), you can see a little more but there's some text in the way at the bottom.
You can get a full screen view if you go PIP, but then you have a tiny video.
Recording from the website rather than the app is the only guarantee of getting full screen. Used to be so easy. Can't even swipe to hide comments anymore!

S
Sisqo Kid commented
Gold 🙌🏾💯

C
Chris3315 commented
E
etnadisgaea commented

Thanks! Looks like she got very close but didn't slip afterall. Do you use software for recordings?