Requests Giulia Biagioli aka big_frontinaa

holdenc727

Leaker
Contributor
Aug 16, 2020
Quite a few good ones here
She has many topless. If you have the time you can find them on the photographers she works with on line pages.

Robert Flower (who sadly seems to only have an Instagram account that keeps changing) had some near full nude shots of her. If anyone can find an actual uncensored source on the web of his photos you'd win a prize. If anyone finds full nudes of her please post here. I heard she was possibly going to make an onlyfans or patreon. That. would be amazing. I hope she does.

Comment
Quite a few good ones here
She has many topless. If you have the time you can find them on the photographers she works with on line pages.

Robert Flower (who sadly seems to only have an Instagram account that keeps changing) had some near full nude shots of her. If anyone can find an actual uncensored source on the web of his photos you'd win a prize. If anyone finds full nudes of her please post here. I heard she was possibly going to make an onlyfans or patreon. That. would be amazing. I hope she does.
I can barely find any photos done by Robert Flower, let alone of her. :( Would LOVE to see the full nudes.

Comment

holdenc727

Leaker
Contributor
Aug 16, 2020
Here's his latest Instagram page

But, he had some previous ones that disappeared and they had more of his shots of her. You could maybe ask him if he has any Flickr or other uncensored photo account somewhere. Hard to believe a photographer as great as him accepts just sharing on Instagram where it has to be censored. But, maybe he likes to frustrate people. ;)

If you have the time I'll give you a list of some of her photographers you can search the works of. All I ask is if if you'll find the best shots of her and post them in this thread since you started it and have shown interest. I agree she's amazing and worthy of some attention here. Good luck! Google away! haha.

Renato Micio
Giovanni Zacche’
Gilberto Picchioni
Massimiliano Uccelletti
Stefano Massini
Cristiano Lippi
Luciano De Crescenzo
Giacinto Malospiriti
Studio Adriano Ippoliti
Stefano Sambucci
Daniele Pascolini
Giacinto Malospiriti
Stefano Rossi
Alberto Fagnani
Alessandro Baricco
Roberto Fiocco
Roberto mannini
Antonio Carbone
Massimiliano Mancini
Massimiliano Cangelmi
Renato Micio
Paolo del Frate
Andrea Cencini
Fabio Massarelli
Sergio Moscariello
Alessandro Mazzesi
Marco Lacquaniti
Stefano Fassini
FRANCESCO LISI
Giacinto Malospiriti
Danilo Roberto
Raffaele Silvestri
Filippo de Maio
Diego d’Attilio
Danilo Roberto
Alessandro Gbrz Pioli
Johnny Fusca
Giastur Roderick
Silvio Fabbri
Roberto Capobianco
Eros Guzzo
Serena Biancucci
Elena Lembo Foto
Luciano Petruccioli
Francesco Signorini
Alberto Fagnani
Gabriele Pisicchio
Gianluca Grieco
Roberto Rinaldi
Luciano Petruccioli
Juljan Shehu
Serena Biancucci
Studio Adriano Ippoliti
Luca Paladini
Paolo Gari
Adriano Ippoliti
Alessia Varani
Maria Pilar Marin
Emanuele artenio
Francesco Signorini
Gino Angelini
Antonio Girlando
Gioacchino Dell Erba
Paolo Piccoli

As an added incentive to your search, I think at least one of these protographers has some bottomless photos of her or slips in the set. I"ve seen it but forget which photographer it was.

Reactions: TheBlessed
Comment

holdenc727

Leaker
Contributor
Aug 16, 2020
Here's one close to full nude. But, I just gave a huge list of photographers who have shot nudes with her. Please take some of your time to find good content and contibute to this thread if you like her.

Enjoy Photographer Eddie May has many great nudes with Giulia.

Reactions: collez
Comment