Requests Guiltygkatie

** All links fixed 3/29/24 **

10-06-2022

The build up to a big facial is always so intense and exciting for me. I know the longer I enjoy sucking him the bigger and crazier his cumshot will be. It's the ultimate satisfaction. I'm the luckiest cumslut in the world!

11-06-2022

Can I convert you to the darkside? I have a very convincing argument...

11-12-2022

I was so happy that there was so much for me to taste and enough to make a mess of my face! I love to end a romantic evening sucking you dry and tasting your cum, I think about it the whole date long...

11-18-2022

OMG, he came for a whole minute! I had his legs shaking while his cock unloaded a big creamy cumshot in my mouth. I love days like this when I get to drain him!

Last edited:
Comment
** All links fixed 3/29/24 **

12-22-2022

We were watching TV when I got turned on and felt like edging him. I want another big facial! I was feeling extra horny so I told him to edge in my ass while I cum!

12-24-2022

After that hot anal sex I couldn't stop thinking about the facial that would come my way soon. I knew I wanted to do a sensual blowjob and savor each suck. I had to cum often while I sucked him, the anticipation and oral sensations had me over the edge! I got spoiled this Christmas with lots of facials, it might be the best Christmas ever!

1-09-2023

I love days when I feel extra submissive and ready to devour him with my mouth! I was focused on letting my throat swallow all of him bit by bit so I wouldn't gag and could enjoy feeling him fill my neck. My panties were soaked and I loved this extra thick facial!

1-19-2023

I finally received my first fantasy dildo! I've always been curious about their hype and appeal so I was so excited to finally experience it for myself! The shape and textures made for such a pleasurable play time and my mind ran wild with kinky fantasy roleplay thoughts!

Last edited:
Comment
1-24-2023

You must be registered for see images

I often wake up super horny and spend my morning having orgasms and edging him with blowjobs! I love to start my day like this! But today after a few of my orgasms I needed to have him cover me, I couldn't wait any longer for his massive cumshot and I told him to get on top of me and grab the camera! This is me just waking up in my nightgown getting absolutely destroyed with cum!

Last edited:
Comment
1-27-2023

I was getting ready to go out when I started daydreaming about cum dripping down my face. I told him to come and let me suck him for awhile before I finish doing my makeup. I was so horny I let him ruin my makeup before I even got to finish it!

2-01-2023

I had one mission on my mind today and it was to suck his dick as much as I could! I came unbelievably hard every last time. I loved thinking about how easy it's getting to let him fuck my face and how the more I practice the better I'll be able to swallow him. I can't wait until I can take him all with no gagging!

Last edited:
Comment
2-07-2023

In case you were wondering...this is what it looks like when I'm getting ultra slutty and playing with a massive cumshot! Big cumshots turn me on so much I can't help to keep tasting the cum and having hard af orgasms!

Now you're all caught up! šŸ’ÆšŸ‘‘

Last edited:
Comment
3-17-2023

We're back!!!! I can't even express how excited I am to be covered in cum again. This one ended up having a moment that was a first for me surprisingly enough! It was just the fun, overwhelming and satisfying facial I needed to celebrate. I hope you will celebrate with me with a huge cum just for me!!!

Last edited:
Comment
3-29-2023

I thought up this position in my dreams one night and I had to try it out! I love the idea of laying in bed, getting all comfy on my side and sucking my man to soothe me, relax me, alleviate my horniness and get me ready for the best night of sleep ever! It was everything I could have hoped for!!!

Last edited:
Comment
4-06-2023

I'm always so horny after the gym! I NEEDED to suck my man and have him fuck my face. Feeling his warm cum covering my face made me cum so hard! Next time I wear these leggings to the gym I'll be thinking of this facial!

Comment
Some good stuff on her Coomer page. Unfortunately it hasn't been udated since 5/23.

1 Comment
T
THEARKHAMGHOST commented
Shit dude you've put in work for this forum, appreciate all you posted šŸ’Æ, just found her today and obsessed with her anal vids, if you got anymore let me know man šŸ‘ŠšŸ¾

My thickest facial yet! I loved when he was fucking my face and holding my head OMG šŸ˜

You must be registered for see medias

Just being a cumslut!

Comment