Requests helloitsdaisy j0lene_

Grabbed a bunch of pics and vids. She's a gorgeous ginger, but no really special videos. She keeps all the goods behind PPV walls. Any of the hardcore vids are only a couple seconds long and just the adverts for the full PPV versions.

Pics-

Vids-

Also, downloaded using Replaaay.com - Dude created a crowd-source type program that lets you connect -OF and Fansly- and get access to your current subs (paid ones, not free) and download everything. UI allows you to filter by model/pic/vid/favorited/ and with videos you can further filter by length. IT ALSO GIVES YOU ACCESS TO PAST SUBS. It's not a hack, he's literally crowd-sourcing so the more people that sign up, the better everyone's chances are to get access to past subs.

HOW IT WORKS:

It's a brilliant concept- I have been emailing with the owner/creator and he confirmed this is how it works.

User1: Current subscription to Model A. Expired Subscription to Model B & C.
User2: Current subscription to Model C. Expired Subscription to Model A & B.
Through Replaaay:
User 1 Can download all Model A media, AND now has access to Model C's current media
User 2 Can download all Model C media, AND now has access to Model A's current media.
Neither has access to Model B because there is no active sub for Model B.

Power in numbers. He's only been live for about a week, and it's like $20 month, but honestly so worth it because I've got like 75 expired subs and it would be fucking amazing to get current content. I've uploaded a pic of the UI to give an idea of what it looks like. Anyway, hoping to spread the word and get us all awesome content. Lets pool our resources and get all the goodies!

You must be registered for see images

P.S. The model from the UI pic is Art3m1s and I already posted a bunch of her stuff here

Comment