Requests Hope Roark | hopeuncensored

Nope. She thinks sheā€™s like a social media megastar. Charging $30 essentially for access to her dmā€™s for her to only sell one pic of her tits with no face for $20. And only doing drops of 1 photo once a week (first set of pics in the dms were 2 pics but only one was explicit). Apparently prices are going to range $7 to $20.

4 Comments
STEVE WILL DO IT
STEVE WILL DO IT commented
She has lost her fucking mind. She has made over $3k but I be damned if they will sub next month for nothing. Paying $30 for nothing doesn't put a smile on anyone's face. Glad I decided to come here before dropping $30 on her. We need to report all her social media and have her accounts taken down. I cannot stand a damn scammer. I might just pay someone to end her accounts lol. It's all fun and games when you take advantage of men but when we stand up for ourselves they want to cry and wonder why they were such evil people that made me do what they have to do and report her accounts.

S
Squaretriangle commented
Itā€™s brutal. I will not be resubbing and I hope other people unsubscribe after the first month. Hoping she learns people wonā€™t stand for this but I donā€™t it as your right she is a scammer. Sheā€™s been doing this for a long time with her fanfix and was even selling nudes on twitter when she was 14/15 years old.

STEVE WILL DO IT
no shit. I had no idea. That little hoe. And now that she is legal she wants to scam. Crazy.

B
bucketdipper commented
It's funny that she has her comments limited on Instagram and on Twitter she has her replies turned off so people can't call her out for scamming.

Notice her old OF says she did anal and now wants to scam with over priced to pics. She is insane and needs to come back to reality. The ONLY reason I'm exposing her is because she is a scam.

Her bs vid

J
Johnsmack commented
Anybody got anything from her OF

STEVE WILL DO IT
Bro her Onlyfans is worse then IG. Stay far away. I'll post more soon. Big thanks to the guy who shared them with me. Please remember all links I ever shared are only found and I am not responsible for them.

M
Madjohn commented
Have been staying away but keep seeing her posts and subscriber numbers go up. Let is know what the posts show please.

STEVE WILL DO IT
Her sub numbers will go down tomorrow

All thanks goes to a good gentleman from this group. I give him a thanks and you should too. I won't mention his name here, but he is here and I'm sure we are all appreciated.

Last edited:
Comment

Comment
Hope Roarkk the scammer. Everyone is unsubbing until she post full nudes on page and anal. $25 for nothing is bull shit.

Here are some vids and the pics from above. On a good resilient file host.

Comment
I saw a lot of people dropped her. Wondering what her response was.

3 Comments
STEVE WILL DO IT
Her response sounds like this, please please please come back, I promise to respect you from now on. I'll drop the shitty agency that I've allowed to destroy my page. Lol. Stupid bitch had a useless scamming agency and has had all her accounts reported and hopefully she will leave a long negative review on this company and allow us to know which company so we can all leave negative feedback on them. The damage isn't done, she can save her page, just fire that scam agency asap. She never agreed to let them fraud her supporters I'm sure. Just fire the agency and start posting good content and long videos on page.

S
Squaretriangle commented
Itā€™s actually been incredible to watch. Her subs went from 126 to 82 in just 5 days. 44 subs gone. 1/4 of all her subs. I wouldnā€™t be surprised if in 2 weeks from now sheā€™s down to 30 subs. From talking to her initially I really donā€™t think she understands onlyfans. She thinks she can get away with selling bullshit like she did when she was underage on fanfix.

STEVE WILL DO IT
She is down to 70 now, I know a way to get Onlyfans to auto unsub everyone and make them have to click renew manually. This will be done soon if she continues to scam. So that 30 sub number might be right before long. If she wanted to take this serious and make real money, she would stop scamming immediately, and start posting full nudes and longer videos on her page, start sending even longer ppv with anal and squirting and public play and sex, all ppv should be $5 max, so everyone can buy and her money can triple. She would keep all subs and they would be actually happy and not talk shit. It's disrespectful when women try to take advantage of men. So of course we are gonna be mad.

She dropped prices a whole $5 a month down to $20 but this is after losing subscribers and only having 76 people left.

1 Comment
STEVE WILL DO IT
I'm sorry, but, this makes me smile. She needs to get fully nude and post pussy play videos to her page asap to save her money. Her agency is on purpose trying to ruin her page. I seen a post where the person said they were going to ruin her page because she is a smart ass and they are going to not try to keep people subbed and that people should try to report all of her accounts.

She must have posted something good. Her members jumped all the way up to 82!

Reactions: Johnsmack
4 Comments
STEVE WILL DO IT
Lol you think they saw what was posted before subbing? Or you think they regret subbing?

J
Johnsmack commented
Anyone got anything new from her OF

J
Johnsmack commented
Anyone got anything new from her OF

A
Ashnashleyy commented
Anything new on this??

Yeah this is the place

M
Madjohn commented
I would wait. I think we are hopeful for a turn around. The promise of a dildo video being leaked would help. Anyone? Buehler? She has had her subscriptions drop and she is only just posting again today. Hopefully it will motivate some posting action.

A
Ashnashleyy commented
J
Johnsmack commented
Anything new

J
Johnsmack commented
Anyone got her dildo vid