Requests Imsavagedoe

Haha. This chick. Savannah. Dated her for about a month. An amazingly self-righteous militant woke vegan.

Shes a stripper in the east bay and bragged about fucking Klay Thompson and said it was deeper than just him smashing her bc they talked about their mutual interest in creative writing šŸ˜‚

Also her vegan diet has gotten her fat. It's a shame bc if she dropped the carbs and abandoned her desire to be a hippie shaman activist she had a chance to become a fairly mainstream model (by onlyfans standards at least)

3 Comments
A
anonymus1234 commented
well still looking for her content, she looks good. Still nice story you got there xD

J
jtobin12 commented
I fucked her too; that ass was huge, but god was she annoying and arrogant.

I just smiled and nodded to everything until I was in lol

R
Rando385 commented
You guys too? I was with her a bit in early 2021, same story as you haha. Were you guys with her before or after that. Always wondered how many guys she was probably seeing at once. Then she ended up dating some guy for a while, wonder if she ever cheated on him

4 Comments
I
ifjzirfjgrerg commented
P
PersonalGrab commented
Nah, she used to do b/g content. The facefuck video and the polaroids are as much as youā€™ll get from her so donā€™t bother subbing to get more šŸ˜„

I
ifjzirfjgrerg commented
M
Mjoner commented

Is there a face fuck video? Where can I find it?