Requests Ioana Lupulescu

Nov 19, 2021
Onlyfans:
Instagram:
Instagram:

Hello,
I would like to draw your attention to this particular girl. She is a total scam, first of all, her page is free.
So, you sub to her page, you find there some photos of "her" and a pack that it says: "This pack contains videos with partner, blowjob, anal. Will send whatsapp number" bla bla, bulshit. You pay 40$ for some videos of her stripping and that's it. You go to messages, tell her "there are no partner videos in the package and you didn't send me the number"
She sends you her, number(which i didn't even verify, since she is a total fake ass bitch), and then the scams begin:
First she will send you a pack of videos at the price of 80$ - claiming that they are with partner, no they are not.
Then she will continue sending you packs of videos, claiming that they are with partner, at the price of 100 or 80 or whatever, doesn't matter. After she sends, i don't even know if i should say "she" or "he" since everything is a total scam, anyway, after the pack is sent you will get a message "don't you wanna transfer me the money via bank? so that we don't pay taxes"

Also, she will ask for a tip at a post if you don't want to unlock and start arguing with her, like "send me 100$ to this post and i will send you the videos, in order for me to remain with 80$ - the price for the "partner" videos"

I reported her as Abuse and opened a ticket to onlyfans to refund all my money back.

PS: i will leak all the videos in a go.file link below, since i was a fucking idiot who paid for them. Happy fapping and reporting to this fucking bitch.

Please download them and spread them all over
GoFile: