Requests Itssosierra

Jun 17, 2024
Here is what I have. Iā€™m pretty sure she is an agency girl that you donā€™t actually talk to. But Iā€™m working on proving it right now.

4 Comments
G
goodiegumdrops commented
100% agency. Same mannerisms as all the other agency girls. One quote from Chaturbate "I don't do that here but check out my OF" is a give away. Also, on the OF, they are always online basically 24/7. Also, when you talk, they don't give any good content until you "get to know them". They want to build up a relationship with you. They want you to get comfortable and emotionally attached to them so later you shell out the big bucks. Watch out for the pay per view pyramid scheme. They will also be very vague in conversations regarding what the model actually did or talked about on stream.

T
test001011 commented
Yeah I got fooled once. Not letting it happen again. But I still want to prove it. Were you in stream last night? She said ā€œmy bossā€ talking about something.

I
ilovehangers commented
If you search for "itssosierra" on here, someone mentions she's in a certain drunk driver's agency (goes by Cassies1 right now, but the thread has lots more details). Seems very plausible with the Aussie connection. Sometimes they use the same rooms and set ups if you ever want to do more research you could probably find someone else in hers.

T
test001011 commented
There is a screenshot of her account tipping another account 78k tokens. Thatā€™s basically all the proof you need.

I donā€™t care if they are agency, just stop acting like you arenā€™t, and stop charging $100 for nothing in a ppv.

Jun 17, 2024
These fucking scammers have pissed me off enough. Here you go guys, enjoy. And if "Sierra" is real, i hope they don't take this out on you like the contract says they do. But you got in bed with fleas so you will get bitten. Conrad Davies, eat a bag of dicks you fucking asshole.

T
test001011 commented

You arenā€™t wrong. I just think some of them get into these predatory relationships without fully understanding the consequences or what is being done. I still have my humanity and will always feel bad for a true victim.

T
Themvg52 commented
Do you have anything else? Or is that it?

M
Martielikesmusic commented
ā€œThanks for sharingā€ is what he meant to say, I think lol

T
test001011 commented
Thatā€™s the only sets I bought. I wanted to see how far ā€œsheā€ would go.