Requests IVY HARPER

Last edited:
Comment

not mine

P
peatch commented
I highly doubt it. they respond in a matter of minutes no matter what time of day and try to get you to pay more and more by selling you nudes/solo stuff first and then upping the price

R
reyocaw commented
Do you know if she has any g/g? I tried to buy some because she was with some hot girls on her various insta profiles but the agency wanted me to buy tame and solo things first. Had the same experience of instant replies at any time of day.

T
Tonycreep commented
She did g/g with kaiseybuun and some with Diana maybrook. Ivy charges wayyyyyy more so buy them from the other people. Ivy was charging $200/vid and Diana was doing a bundle for all 15 vids for $400 total

R
Racer man commented
Can u upload it again or any onther videos?

Tonycreep

Apr 15, 2024
She absolutely is run by an agency. Onlyupagency to be exact. She’s done 1 g/g scene

Reactions: reyocaw
J
joeytaylor466 commented
Yeah I saw that I wonder if she still doing B/G scenes or not! Any idea if she makes content with different dudes or it was just 1 time thing? And in this scene there is another girl she literally tryna hide or whatever lol!

K
konteyoru466 commented
Was the Black dude was her bf or that white dude she fucked? Or It's just collabs?

C
Cappy4719 commented
That wasn't her BF, it was another creator but I am pretty sure the guy in her IG is her current BF.

J
joeytaylor466 commented
i haven't saw any guy in her insta tho? Does she have a boyfriend?