Requests Jadyn_Fyre

choot1

Apr 15, 2024
I am a big fan of hers and have a lot of her content and direct recordings from Pvt and Exl shows on Streamate. As a teaser, here is her first BG BJ vid! If you like it, show me some love as I am new to the forums!

T
Thomo19 commented
Also love a lot of your RP stuff you had for Jadyn on CW.TV

C
choot1 commented
I am not a fan of CW anymore. Its just too difficult to upload anything there and people wont accept you as friends without asking for Money or having crazy demands. I have decided to just have all my content from Jadyn out for everyone. Unfortunately, I do not have a referral code to Bunkrr to open an account, I would love to have her content out there for you all. Other hosting websites have a cap on the file size and everything I have for her is HD quality. I have almost 300GB worth of her stuff. what you saw on CW or SPBK is just a small preview of the massive collection I have.

T
Thomo19 commented
Yeah CW can be a bastard. That's a real shame you cannot find any host or place suitable. If you have that much content then it really is the holy grail. Hopefully you'll find a way in the future as I would absolutely love to see it, and know I wouldn't be the only one either.

C
choot1 commented
If any of your lucky ones have the ability to give a Referal code tot Bunkrr, I will be happy to unleash all her content, my content includes all of her OF vids, Pics, My personal 1:1 exclusive cam sessions with her and a few custom vids I purchased over the years from her.