Requests James Jones Photography / Glazed Faces

Websites launching in jan?

Reactions: illiad1
C
cartomiser1 commented
yeah same! May be worth asking him via his site email or something!

Prince Andrew
Prince Andrew commented
I paid for some content of Charlie Red from them. They actually shot it just for me, although I had to wait ages until they shot, they came up with the goods. It was expensive but maybe not as much as you think. I saw theyve shot some cumwalks too. When we were messaging they said they sell content to someone in Asia and thats how they started, and the website is a back up if that ever goes tits. That’s why there’s a lot of ahegao stuff.

Mrj89
Mrj89 commented
L
Leroythelurcher commented
I think we lost a lot of content! Saw they’ve shot with some hotties recently, only one I recognised was Yasmina Khan. She’s stunning! I chatted with a model on OF a while back who had shot with them. She said they were fun to work with and she was given some content. Would love to see the zeena stuff but don’t get a response from either.

Reactions: Arbroath
Comment

Deleted member 5385201

Deleted Account
Dec 4, 2023
Is their main website supposed to be where everything will be available from or are they posting it elsewhere? Hoping the Lu Elissa cobtent makes it out.

3 Comments
J
Johnbford1 commented
hoping for the Lu Elissa stuff too eagerly

A
Aristodest commented
Defo would like to know how to physically purchase the videos they must be losing so much money making it so hard.

S
Sodoffbaldrick commented
I would love to see the Lu Elissa content as well as the other gorgeous women he's frosted and filmed.