You must be registered for see images

Deleted member 3627822

Deleted Account
Sep 8, 2022
Changing up the stream times again, trying to find something that works after the night and morning streams started bombing. Still the same handful of simps throwing cash though.

Reactions: Hearttshaker
Comment

Deleted member 3532264

Deleted Account
Aug 27, 2022
Gotta say, her stream tonight was pretty solid. She seemed a lot more enthusiastic and looked amazing.

She's doing really well with the cosplay, actually interesting content, could be the niche she needs to save the channel.

Comment

Deleted member 3532264

Deleted Account
Aug 27, 2022
This whole Patreon scam she pulled has really pulled the wool over my eyes when it comes to her. She's totally fine with swindling people out of their money and then after realizing what a stupid decision she made comes grovelling and begging back by offering up more. It's a bit pathetic and very sad of her.

She's shown she's more than willing to lie to people who wanted to support her. So, according to her story, her Patreon got taken down without warning, but all within the same hour or so, she quickly deletes any mentions of the Patreon, only for her to come back a second later with a half-hearted instagram story saying "sadly my Patreon got deleted without warning so pay for my new one I'll give you more shots of me in my bikini photo lol"

Look at the URL's of the pages, it's literally the exact same shit she pulled with her Twitch account. She makes these stupid decisions based on a lack of a thought process. Then when she realizes the changes aren't reversible and actions have consequences she basically goes "We'll I'm pretty so I can do whatever I want, to hell with everyone else" Like she's totally ignored dono goals in the past when she couldn't be bothered with writing donors on that board of hers until the very end of her stream.

Comment